Monday, April 20, 2009

Poll of the Week

Well, it's been longer than a week, but the bushmeat poll is over. For those of you who care, here are the results (actually, here they are regardless...LOL!)
The question: Have you ever eaten bushmeat?

The answers (3 total votes):
Yes, and would again 33%
Yes, and never again 0%
No, but might someday 33%
Never in a million years 0%
What is bushmeat??? 33%

SO...we need a new poll of the week. I've been learning about RV's for the first time this week. Never traveled in one, but after driving around the eastern US with my girls for a month in a minivan, I am thinking that riding in a portable living room sounds pretty darn nice. Would save lots on food and lodging - and maybe give us a chance to make the trek to more of the lesser-known educational jewels out there. It would also let my hubby bring the whole family when he has to travel to film for the TV show he produces - hmmmm...

Seems that there are a lot of pros and cons to each of the classes of RV. The one we're trying out this weekend is a 29-foot Class C. I'm curious as to what people's favorite types of RV's and why. The poll, of course, won't tell the "why" part, so if you respond to the poll, I would love it if you'd leave a comment on this post to tell me about your RV preferences.

This week's question:
Which is your favorite class of RV?

Hope to hear from you! :)

Jeanie

1 comment:

Zimmerman family said...

We have a lightweight travel trailer that sleeps up to 10 so it sleeps our family of 8 very comfortably. It doesn't have all the pop outs like some do. Only the back pops out and that is for our queen bed. That is so it is easier for hauling since it is shorter. We wanted a travel trailer instead of a motor home so you have your car to run around in when you get somewhere. The downfall for me is I would like to take the kids by myself this summer but I can't drive the trailer by myself yet. I wish in this case that we had a motorhome.