Sunday, July 19, 2009

No, we're not lost in the jungle...

Hi, everyone - I am so sorry for not having kept up with my blog while in Ghana. (FYI - we are home safely now.) I had no internet access for a while, then was just so busy I couldn't keep up. I did take notes and photos, though, so now I am catching up - I prefer to keep everything in chronological order, so I'm doing back-dated posts until all is current.

All the photos are already posted, though - they are in the slideshows, for which the links appear at the top of this page. I hope you enjoy them - I think there are some pretty interesting ones in there...

Jeanie

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Hope you all are doing well ... and your transition isn't going too badly.

Laurel :)

Digitreats said...

You are an amazing woman Jeanie!